Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been awhile since my last post. My computer was in the shop. But things have been pretty much the same. Catching birds and what not. On my day off this week I hiked up to the top of Mt. Tamalpais. It was awesome! I had a beautiful view of San Francisco from the top. My dad visits in one week and I am very excited! 

Also, I just have one short month of work left here and then I am headed back across country and then down to Auburn for grad school. 

Next week Amanda and I start our North American Banding Council (NABC) banding certification exams! AHH! Lots of studying! 

If you want to see better and cooler pictures than mine you should check out this blog > http://sambobbing.blogspot.com/
Female European Starling

Male Golden-Crowned Kinglet

Look at that crown!

View of the Golden Gate Bride and San Francisco from the top of Mt. Tamalpais. 

Pretty trees along my hike. 

Juvenile Brown Creeper

American Goldfinch Nestling


Female Cliff Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment